With the end of the year quickly approaching I wanted to look back at 2011 and make a brief list of accomplishments I am proud of.
- Became a Registered Dietitian.
- Started this blog – something I had been wanting to do since October of 2010!
- Ran my second half marathon (Austin Livestrong 1/2)
- Decided to put myself first and make the move to Virginia. A year in TX was my limit apparently! (My apologies to all Texans…I just can’t live in a place without winter!)
- Was asked to serve as a Committee Chair for the Sports, Cardiovascular, and Wellness (SCAN) dietetic practice group. All RDs and future RDs out there – Join SCAN – you won’t regret it!
- Learned to be comfortable standing up for myself!
Caution: Stereotypical “Reflecting on the past, looking to the future” picture below!
What achievements are you proud of this past year?